By W. M. A. Niessen, R. A. Correa C.
Provides entire assurance of the translation of LC–MS–MS mass spectra of 1300 medications and pesticides
- Provides a basic dialogue at the fragmentation of even-electron ions (protonated and deprotonated molecules) in either positive-ion and negative-ion modes
- This is the reference ebook for the translation of MS–MS mass spectra of small natural molecules
- Covers comparable healing sessions of compounds equivalent to medicinal drugs for cardiovascular illnesses, psychotropic compounds, medicines of abuse and clothier medications, antimicrobials, between many others
- Covers normal fragmentation rule in addition to particular fragmentation pathways for lots of chemical useful groups
- Gives an creation to MS expertise, mass spectral terminology, details contained in mass spectra, and to the id options used for various sorts of unknowns